Re: [News] OpenDocument Format Wins in Japan

____/ Roy Schestowitz on Friday 13 July 2007 04:35 : \____

> Government of Japan Embraces Open Software Standards
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The OpenDocument Format Alliance (ODF Alliance), the leading organization
> | advocating for openness and accessibility to government documents and
> | information, today congratulated Japan for adopting a policy under which
> | government ministries and agencies will solicit bids from software vendors
> | whose products support internationally recognized open standards.
> `----
>
> http://www.govtech.com/gt/126612?topic=117674

Oops. I now realise that they have not chosen OpenDocument format, yet. Also,
that other interview is not with the creator of K3B.

Roy S. Schestowitz     \ Spread Mozilla Firefox.
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
 07:20:01 up 26 days, 12:48,  6 users,  load average: 2.23, 2.46, 2.04