Re: Ubuntu Tough To Install, Review Claims

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 01:42:42 +0000, waterskidoo wrote:

> It almost looks like that person trolled the Ubuntu forums for install
> problems and then proceeded to experience every single one of the
> bugs he located.
> Notice how he goes out of his way to document that others are having the same
> troubles? It sure seems one sided to me.

If they're having the same troubles, wouldn't that indicate that those
troubles do exist? As good as Ubuntu is, it has its share of problems, and
many laptops are notoriously difficult to get Linux onto without a hitch
of *some* kind.

Ther are plenty of positive reviews around to counter this negative one.

--
Kier