[News] The Laura DiDio Shill Comments on Linux Stories, Again

  • Subject: [News] The Laura DiDio Shill Comments on Linux Stories, Again
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:20:53 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Kicking Around Open Source, Part 2: Warping Time With Podcasts

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the earliest Linux-related podcasts has its roots in real-time
| Webcast. The "Linux Link Tech Show" saw its first broadcast in 2003 and bills
| itself as "The Oldest Continually Running Linux Show on the Planet." It was
| started by the founders of the Lehigh Valley Linux Users Group and counts
| among its co-hosts several academics.

When will journalist get a clue? DiDio is a paid-for Linux foe, just like
Enderle and others. Didn't the founder of the Yankee Group recently attack
Free software, calling it a religious cult?

The press can't be trusted.

Related:

Laura Didio

,----[ Quote ]