Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Spreading FUD Again, Midleads Customers for Self Glorification

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:45:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft FUD Watch, 6-27-07
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Not a week goes by when Microsoft doesn't manufacture a little fear,
>| uncertainty and doubt about something. Yesterday's financial analyst
>| conference was full of it.
> `----
>
> http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/corporate/microsoft_fud_watch_62707.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

Uh.. Yeah.  Read the comments.  As several people point out, the examples
they give may be shameless self-promoting, but they're not FUD.  FUD is
when you say something bad about a competitor, I don't see that in the
examples they claim are FUD, do you?