Re: Vista PCs Still Turned to XP, Not the Other Way Around

My niece works for an organization that puts on rock concerts and such
shows.  Her office recently bought some Vista computers, and right
away they couldn't get them to print.  One of the young ladies ended
up on the phone for hours with a tech support guy.  I wasn't sure if
he was at Microsoft or at Dell or some other place, but my neice said
that she got pretty familiar with the support guy after a while.  At
one point my niece heard her friend say, "Go on!  Admit it!  You hate
Vista, don't you!"  She said the guy never admitted it, but her friend
could tell he did.