Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Dirty Tricks Come to Spain

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 02:37:02 +0200, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>John Locke <johnlocke98513@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:25:28 +0100, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Now It's Spain and OOXML - More Standards Highjinks?
>>>
>>>,----[ Quote ]
>>>`----
>>>
>>>http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20070723235113424
>>>
>>>There's a lot of Microsoft ugliness at this stage. I'm just trying to catch
>>>up...
>> You haven't seen anything yet. Its gonna get real interesting...they're
>> starting to shows signs of the "cornered rat" syndrome.
>>

>Sigh. It's getting frightening. Are you "Omer" in a new guise? All you
>seem to post now is "me too" rubbish while totally ignoring the reality.
The reality is that Microsoft is a company out of control and is doing
aggressive, bizarre things on a daily basis which affects a lot of peoples
lives.  They need to be ridiculed. Its helps people vent frustration.

>Where are your "Linux is better and here's why" posts?
I quess you must have missed them.

>All you ever post is "yeah man, MS sux ass, and like, Linux is Kewl, and
>err, we roxuz".
Not quite. Anyway, lighten up. There are things like "conversation" and
"humor".  Then, of course, there's the dark which isn't so funny.
...and by the way, Linux is COOL !!!!

>Loser.
My dog doesn't think so.  My ex-wife might.

>Bye!
Bye ????...oh oh ...Hadron did your mother kick you out of the basement again ??
...or are you leaving COLA ??