Re: [News] Linux Surge -- Up 30%+ in China

____/ Linonut on Wednesday 25 July 2007 12:58 : \____

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20060926:MTFH04213_2006-09-26_06-26-12_SHA306441&type=comktNews&rpc=44
>> http://tinyurl.com/rdrsg
>
> "You stupid!  I tell you to buy 'Red Flag'!  Not 'Red Hat'!"

Have you had a chance to see Red Flag? Have a look at the screenshot at
Wikipedia. It's more likely that one would buy Red Flag instead of XP, not
instead of RHEL.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Othello for free: http://othellomaster.com
 15:05:01 up 38 days, 20:33,  5 users,  load average: 0.67, 0.99, 1.43