Re: [News] [Rival] FBI Puts Back Door in Microsoft Windows, Then Whines About Hijackers

waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2007-07-24, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/ Erik Jan on Tuesday 24 July 2007 15:17 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 24-07-07 14:31:
>>>>

> The FBI is still way behind the times in terms of cyber crime.
> Yes they have improved drastically since 9-11, but they still
> have a lot to learn.

You sound suspiciously like Mark Kent or Roy. Waffling on about things
you have no clue about.

> As for tolerating Microsoft's sloppiness, the current generation
> of computer users have been conditioned to expect software
> and hardware to have problems. For them booting the system every
> now and then is normal. Could you imagine if this was considered
> normal for say automobile ECMs?

And yet using XP for years I never had these SW or HW problems.

I find Linux rock solid as an OS. I find most of the apps to be far
buggier than their commercial equivalents for XP.