[News] [Rival] Further Investigation Reveals More Serious Problems in Windows Vista

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Further Investigation Reveals More Serious Problems in Windows Vista
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 06:12:38 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft 'silently' restores root certificates that users distrust and remove

,----[ Quote ]
| Asked to comment on the paper's conclusions, a Microsoft public relations
| spokesperson told me, "We don't have any information to share at this time."
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/17703

Windows Vista Interface Causes Problems For Consumers

,----[ Quote ]
| According to a technical support company ,navigating Windows Vista’s Aero
| user interface is a big problem for many consumers learning Microsoft’s
| 6-month-old operating system.
`----

http://softsupplier.com/blog/windows-vista-interface-causes-problems-for-consumers/

So the best feature if also a serious deficiency. Paul T warned about this
roughly a year ago and others have complained about loss of focus and
confusion.

Related:

Analyst slams Vista's 'backward' UI

,----[ Quote ]