Re: [News] Over a Million PS3s Sold in Japan, Ouselling Microsoft 2:1

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 21 July 2007 13:29 : \____

>> Have a look at this bizarre video that Is potted a couple of months ago:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdd4zGGL5ps&mode=related&search=
>
> Gangster Gates toting a shotgun.
>
> How apt.

Well, at least he's not speeding on the highway... shi*t, wait a sec...

Have you seen that video with Swaty Steve and Bill doing the XBox360 boxing
game? No chairs in the ring...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Wintendo O/S gets malware on its tail
 19:20:04 up 35 days, 48 min,  5 users,  load average: 0.81, 0.70, 0.86