Re: [News] Rave Review of Scribus and the Power of Inkscape

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Dr. Fafoofnik
<rmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:21:11 -0400
<46a1373f$0$22028$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> "High Plains Thumper" <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> spike1 wrote:
>>> Dr. Fafoofnik did eloquently scribble:

>>> Only if you're one of the clueless or a troll deliberately doing things
>>> wrong to make things look bad.
>>>
>>> Scribus works here, because I simple MADE SURE MY DEPENDENCIES WERE MET!
>>>
>>> Wow what a concept.
>>
>> I use synaptic in Debian and Ubuntu.  Any dependencies are pointed out
>> during selection.  If one continues, dependent files are installed along
>> with the application.  Aptitude does the same.
>
> So it's your position that they reviewed the linucks version of scribus and
> not the version for Windows. Blind and stupid is no way to go through life
> son.

Of course.  Everyone should just buy Microsoft Office anyway.
Not only does it represent good value for Microsoft's shareholders,
but it's...um....erm....ah....really really gorgeous.  Yeah,
that'll do it.

>> Dr. Fafoofnik, AKA
>> linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx, is deliberately misrepresenting the truth.
>
> I am many things and linux does suck. But that's not my alias.

Of course Linux sucks.  Windows, OTOH, just blows.  :-P

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Error 16: Not enough space on file system to delete file(s)