Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Might Cut XBox 360 Price; Wii Grows Up in Preparation for Wiin

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Saturday 09 June 2007 12:49 \__

> Xbox 360 price cuts coming before Christmas?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It's worth noting that Sony would be unlikely to match such a
> | price cut with its PlayStation 3, because the PS3 contains an
> | expensive Blu-ray drive for playing high-definition content.
> `----

http://blogs.business2.com/utilitybelt/2007/06/xbox_360_price_.html?source=yahoo_quote

...Turns out to have been wrong.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/06/08/551072.aspx

"We've seen the coverage from Bloomberg reporting a price drop by this
holiday, and since I haven't heard anything about a price drop, I thought
I?d go right to the source."

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Welcome to standards-compliant Web browsing. http://www.spreadfirefox.com/
Mem:    514480k total,   486320k used,    28160k free,     3376k buffers