Re: OpenOffice Malware in the wild says Symantec ..

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Sunday 10 June 2007 01:35 \__

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/OpenOffice-worm-hits-Mac-Linux-and-Windows/0,130061733,339278379,00.htm

>> I wonder where I can get some.
>
> Dunno. I've been trying to get one for ten years, without success.

I wonder if OpenDocument format eliminates this issue at one level or
another. Microsoft converts binary to OOXML (talk about promoting an agenda
of increased lockin) in order to 'improve security' (El Reg).

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S