Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 9th of June, 2007.

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Saturday 09 June 2007 12:04 \__

>> Toplist of Troll Feeders, 4. Doug Mentohl
>
> Since when, I avoid trolls when ever possible and only reply when other so
> called advocates give them a lot of time. I have asked on a number that
> the trolls not be responded to.

The only troll whom you sometimes reply to is Bill Weisgerber, if I recall
correctly. He has not been around for a while. Maybe he reads exams again
(i.e. checking those tickboxes) and seeks more PR funds from his mates at
Mr. Softie.

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
Cp(s):  22.7% user,   4.0% system,   0.6% nice,  72.7% idle