Re: [News] [Linux] Interview with Kororaa's Developer; Openbox 3.4 Released

Roy Schestowitz came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment
ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

http://www.packtpub.com/article/The-easy-to-install-Gentoo-with-bling-bling

> Openbox 3.4 [Released]
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | After a very productive series of preview releases, Openbox 3.4 is here!
> `----
>
> http://icculus.org/openbox/index.php/Openbox:News#Openbox_3.4
>
> Is anybody still using it?

I still use Kororaa as an installed dualboot on my Wintendo. Not that that
box ever gets booted up for anything other than gaming anymore, hence
Kororaa hardly ever sees the light of day, but it does get booted up
occasionally as a "Look how screamingly fast (and pretty) Linux can get!"
thing...

spec:
Dell Latitude C640
P4m/2.0GHz
1.5GB DDR2700
160GB (50WinXP/50Kororaa/50Data) HDD
DVDRW/DL
Gigabit ethernet/11g wifi/Sierra AC750
ATI Radeon 7500 Mobile/128MB GDDR GPU@1024x768 15" TFT

[SOT] Just ordered myself a pair of Saitek X52 Pro flight stick kits. I'm
gonna need a bigger screen :x
--
Spanking brand new high end desktop computer: £1700
Spanking brand new colour laser printer/scanner/copier/fax: £600