[News] [Linux] Zenwalk Has New Release; MEPIS Has New Derivative; PCLinuxOS Gains Momentum

Releases : Zenwalk 4.6.1 - maintenance release

,----[ Quote ]
| We have found and fixed 2 significant bugs, and we think that it's
| worth a maintenance release.
`----

http://www.zenwalk.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=56

An Ultra-Lite MEPIS Derivative, AntiX "antics", is Available for Testing

,----[ Quote ]
| MEPIS has announced that the release candidate of a
| community built and maintained ultra-lite derivative of
| MEPIS has been released for public testing.
`----

http://www.mepis.org/node/13723

Switching to PCLINUX from UBUNTU week 1

,----[ Quote ]