[News] [Linux] Tool That Produces More Linux Distros Has Major Release

Linux auto-build tool adds AVR32, MSA

,----[ Quote ]
| T2 comes standard with 10 pre-defined targets, ranging from live
| CDs to special-purpose router distributions to full Gnome- and
| KDE-based desktops. Generic and embedded targets could offer
| starting points for custom Linux device implementations.

Where else can so much flexibility be found and exploited so easily?

Related:

Digium preps Asterisk Linux distribution

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;1047335524;fp;2;fpid;1