[News] [Rival] Microsoft Copies from Nintendo Now?

News: Bill Gates Hints At New Xbox Control System

,----[ Quote ]
| As the similarities behind his concept and that of the Wii were pointed
| out, Gates responded: "No, that's not it. You can?t pick up your
| tennis racket. And swing it."
`----

http://madclan.co.uk/news.php?readmore=32

Prepare for far more hype then substance later today... Nintendo sold about
half a million units in May alone (new figures from Japan).

Related:

Bill Gates: Nintendo is Our Toughest Competition

,----[ Quote ]
| "The strength of Nintendo on the portable space has been very
| impressive and surprised a lot of people; and the strength of the
| Wii; and we see Nintendo as the toughest competition," said Gates.
|
| Gates? statements are not a surprise considering the tremendous
| sales both the Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii have enjoyed since
| they went on sale.
`----

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12549/Bill-Gates-Nintendo-is-Our-Toughest-Competition/

Microsoft attacks Wii now