[News] [Rival] Apple Plans to Create Hype Through Shortages

Apple planning iPhone shortage

,----[ Quote ]
| According to Apple Insider, Apple has had shedloads of time to
| work out how much real demand there will be for iPhones, yet it
| seems to be deliberately keeping supplies low for the launch.

They still have a lot of Linux-based smartphones to compete with. There's
also Google Phone (probably Linux based) and Parada...

Review: LG's KE850 Prada Phone

,----[ Quote ]
| With some reservations due to the usability issues, I still give the
| LG KE850 Prada phone a "Recommended" rating for those with the bucks
| and the desire to own it.
`----

http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=3415

Launch date for iPhone revealed