Re: [News] [Evil] RIAA Possibly 'Bribed' Dozens of Politicians

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ John Locke ] on Sunday 03 June 2007 15:16 \__
>
>> On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 14:03:39 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Contact Information For 50 Politicians Who Take Campaign Money From The
>>> RIAA

>> Isn't this old news. I was under the impression that bribing
>> politicians was now a way of life in the U.S.
>
> This time we have names and contact details. Publishing this material will
> pressure these people to change their ways. Just think about the sharing of
> antitrust documents and the effect it has had on transparency.
>
> Transparency -> Exposure -> Risk -> Better behaviour

Hey, we Americans have the best politicians money can buy! (Will Rogers)

The thing is, now, we know which ones are "best bought"!

Perhaps the Open Source and Freedom advocacy lobby can target them for
destruction, or, failing that, "campaign donations"?

aka bribes.