Re: [Opinion] Much Ado About Microsoft's Surface Computer

__/ [ flyer ] on Friday 01 June 2007 10:37 \__

http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/05/31/much-ado-about-microsofts-surface-computer/

>>     It was just about the strangest call Iâ??d ever
>>     received from Microsoft. â??We have a new product
>
> Huh? When is a call from MS NOT strange??
>

> New Surface Computer:
>
> Security - Now you can fully bug any surface. Brought to you by a company
> who could bug the RAID corporation to a state of complete infestation.
>
> Painters - Got some paint stripping to do? Well just hold the new Surface
> Computer against that old door and viruses will dissolve all old oil base
> layers fast.
>
> Appropriateness - Need to demonstrate some? Simply glue the surface
> computer to the surface of your ass. Done Deal.

I can't wait to see some Blue Tables of Death in hotels.

"Dude, reboot that table...."

"Sorry, Sir, you cannot sit here. This table is infected..."

Zombie tables, anyone?

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Software patents destroy innovation
  5:20am  up 35 days 13:42,  10 users,  load average: 0.85, 0.75, 0.93