[News] [Linux] Extensive Review of Fedora 7, Screenshot Gallery of Upcoming Myah OS 3

Fedora 7 "Moonshine": Freedom vs. Ease-of-Use (Part 1)

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux distros (the desktop-oriented ones, at least) seem to be
| getting more and more homogenized. We expect an easy-to-use
| installer; a selection of popular Linux software; a robust
| package manager. Fedora 7 certainly provides those features.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/16894

Myah OS 3 Tech Demo 2. Download & User guide.

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://forum.myah.org/viewtopic.php?t=423

Screenshots: http://www.tuxmachines.org/gallery/v/myah3td2/