[News] [OSS] Mozilla Gets the United Nations' Blesssing, Sticks Its Own Offline Technology

UN Technical Agency Honors Mozilla

,----[ Quote ]
| This is an enormous honor. It is a very significant recognition
| of the work of the Mozilla project. I want to thank the ITU for
| selecting Mozilla and congratulate the Mozilla community for
| making such an impact in people's online lives.
`----

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/mitchell/archives/2007/06/un_technical_agency_honors_moz.html

Google Gears no slam-dunk for Mozilla's Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/060107-google-gears-no-slam-dunk-for.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news