Re: [News] Apple TV is No MythTV, Microsoft Brings Shovelware to Phones

__/ [ Vladimir Gredenko ] on Thursday 31 May 2007 17:05 \__

> "Tim Smith" <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Exactly. One should have the right to /choose/. See the related links in
>>> the
>>> OP (about a patent). I hate the idea of /forced/ brainwash. No choice to
>>> avoid it either...
>>
>> So when will you be providing an alternative front page to your website
>> that is free of ads?
>

> BAWAWAWA!
>
> More proof that Roy Schestowitz is a spamming hipocrite. It is wrong for
> anyone to advertise and make money from the 'free internet' exept for him.
> Boy spamalot will complain against all of these evil things but then goes
> and does the same thing himself.

*plonk* (new troll)

I have no ads in my front page. And for that matter, no money is made because
the hosting bill is several times more expensive than what AdSense gives.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
  2:05am  up 33 days 10:27,  9 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.54, 0.57