Re: [News] [Linux] Torvalds Likes Tivoization, GPLv3 Misconceptions Rebutted

"[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:m2imk4-a7b.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> Dual-Licensing Linux Kernel with GPL V2 and GPL V3
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Linus: I think Tivoization is *good*...
>> `----
>>
>> http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/6/17/303
>>
>> Quite rude/blunt as usual
>
> Torvalds needs to step down IMHO. People like him should be working on
> proprietary software, since that is apparently what he prefers. He
> should stop poisoning the FOSS food chain with his genetically modified
> ideals.

Idiot.

Another lienux using hypocrite. Torvalds has done more for these loonies
than this idiot [H]omo ever will and that still isn't enough.

Tell you what [H]omo... if you don't like it then go and write your own
kernel. Betcha that you a stupid toner monkey like you can't.