Re: [News] [Linux] Linspire Site Gives Microsoft the Finger on Patent Deals

____/ BearItAll on Tuesday 19 June 2007 14:54 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Mandriva and Microsoft
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> |
>> | By reading the speculations about this so far, it all seems like 99% FUD
>> | to me while the only valid reasoning behind the speculations being the
>> | fact that a few other vendors has already done so..
>> `----
>>

> One sheep jumps over the fence, then another does it, then in a short time
> you have all the sheep that were in the field jumping over the fence. The
> busy M1 motorway was probably not the best place in the world for these
> sheep to graze.
>
> The 'he did it so we should do it' attitude is alright for sheep but not
> really what's expected of humans.
>
> I really do wish that MS were genuine about wanting to be in Linux, both
> sides could do with sharing, we could share a fantastic OS, MS could share
> erm         erm?                 a really kewl logo developing department?
> Yes, MS can produce the teeshirts.

Oops. I put "Linpire" in the subject line. Freudian slip. Should be "Mandriva".
As I said before, it's not going to happen.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a
month
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=