Re: [News] [Linux] Torvalds Likes Tivoization, GPLv3 Misconceptions Rebutted

____/ Dr. Feelgood on Monday 18 June 2007 16:02 : \____

>> Dual-Licensing Linux Kernel with GPL V2 and GPL V3
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Linus: I think Tivoization is *good*...
>> `----
>>
>> http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/6/17/303
>>
>> Quite rude/blunt as usual
>

> Of course a damn idiot like you would think that Linus is rude. Then
> again, he's done nothing for the Linux kernel compared to a true genius
> spammer like you. right moron?
>

> "By the way, my uncle is is a terrible (and probably terminal) state, so I
> don't know if I'll be posting as usual (if at all) in days to come. Just
> as a headsup/warning, you know. Needless to say, I am in a bad mood."

I see that not only do you continue to nymshift in order to escape
twistlists, but you also joke about someone whose days are numbered
(cancer). As the Slashdot subculture goes, "you insensitive clot".

Do us all a favour and stick with one name, Gary Stewart.

*plonk*

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: sheep outnumber people in NZ
 16:20:04 up 1 day, 21:48,  3 users,  load average: 0.84, 0.92, 1.13