[News] [Linux] KDE Innovates in File Interaction with Plasma (Video)

  • Subject: [News] [Linux] KDE Innovates in File Interaction with Plasma (Video)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 03:47:05 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Plasma icons! [Icons Actions]

,----[ Quote ]
| What he showed me was essentially this flash animation that shows the
| concept live, and this other PDF that actually explains in detail what the
| animation does.
`----

http://blog.ruphy.org/?p=11

Recent:

Second Plasma screen cast appears, RandR 1.2 lands in KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| The latest Commit Digest issue comes along with the second Plasma
| screen cast, this time explaining data engine code. Also, several
| games moved from review to the main module, and first work at RandR
| 1.2 support begins for kcontrol.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/06/03/second-plasma-screen-cast-appears-randr-12-lands-in-kde/
http://tinyurl.com/yuks3g

Why Dolphin is a Good Choice for KDE4

,----[ Quote ]
| I've always been a big fan of Konqueror so when I heard that Dolphin
| was going to be the new default file manager for KDE4 I was
| disappointed. But after researching the decision further and
| actually giving Dolphin a try, I'm a convert.
`----

http://linuxappfinder.com/blog/why_dolphin_is_a_good_choice_for_kde4

KIO - the killer app for KDE

,----[ Quote ]