Re: Dan C foolishness (was: Crud statistics)

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 13:01:01 -0400, CBFalconer wrote:

> However it gets him listed in many PLONK files.

Fix your non-compliant signature.  It is TWICE the recommended number of
lines.

>                         cbfalconer at maineline dot net

cbfalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   ?

That line wouldn't have been visible in my reply editor if the proper sig
delimiter was used, and I wouldn't be quoting it back...

Hope the spambot harvesters don't get that email address...  ;)