Re: Linspire latest sell out to Microsoft Patent FUD

Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

> [snips]
>
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:52:14 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> They say their aim (or at least fruits) was to make a 'cheap Windows'
>> rather than rely on and sell the strengths of Linux. This was not
>> surprising to those who have followed the forums for the past month. They
>> made Linux look bad sometimes. I'm surprised because their philosophy is
>> very different from Ubuntu's, yet those two 'camps' hav a partenrship (I
>> don't know how close Kevin and Mark are).
>
> "Ah, I see you've made this feature easy.  Good job.  Now I'll take it to
> our boys to make it safe."  :)

G P L

V Three.

You know, when Kevin started with Linspire Michael approached him to
ask "What do you know about Linux?". Kevin said he knew nothing at all.

Nothing has changed.

According to someone whom I kind of know (from Digital Tipping Point),
Robertson actually realises and appreciates free markets. Kevin is just a
businessman. He's a pal of the Enderle shill , too. People's suspicions
about him have just been confirmed.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
Cpu(s): 28.9%us,  6.8%sy,  0.2%ni, 60.8%id,  2.2%wa,  0.4%hi,  0.5%si,
0.0%st