Re: OT - Physical Hard-drive Errors

"ed" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:<20070615233700.55d35cca@workstation>

> FYI I'll kick the shit out of your ass if I ever meet you.

I am sooo sorry Ed, please dont do that. I only post on cola when
mommy isnt looking. She would kill me if she new Id made someone come
round to our house to fight me. And Id be grounded to, and banned
from using the pc. Please Ed, Ill do anything you say, just don't
come round and hit me. Im only a kid, and I have no friends becuse of
my disability, so sometimes I stay online too long cos I get bored
and sya all kinds of stoopid things. Im really sorry Ed, can you
forgive me.