Re: [Rival] Another Serious Security Flaw Found in Windows Vista

nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On another topic, isn't in amazing how ugly the trolls are in their
> attacks?  There's plenty of rudeness coming from the linux advocates,
> too, but nothing like this uniform, appalling ugliness that pervades
> the wintroll attacks.   You have always been amazingly polite, in
> absolute terms and considering the degree of provocation, such as
> you're getting on this post.  What amazes me is that the trolls would
> be more effective if they were just polite.  Do they get orders from
> Redmond to be as ugly as possible?  Or do they say, do anything you
> have to to disrupt the newsgroup?  They sure don't say, make your
> points with reasoned arguments.

I think it could be frustration.  This particular troll has always been
very abusive, though, even in this latest nymshift.  I believe it is in
the hope of provoking some kind of equivalent response so they can say
"see how rude you are".  Very primary school.