Re: [Linux] Ubuntu Linux 7.04 Rated 92/100 ("Superior")

Rex Ballard <rex.ballard@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Jun 14, 8:59 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Reviews - Ubuntu Linux 7.04
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Ubuntu Linux has been deemed one of
>> | PC World's Best Products of
>> | the Year for two years running.
>
> I wonder if PC will name it "Product of the Year".
> To My knowledge only Red Hat has had that distinction,
> but Ubuntu certainly deserves the title.

It is extremely good...

I've just ordered a pre-built mythtv machine from efficientpc.co.uk,
with a dual hauppage digital tuner, and ubuntu 7.04.  I'm intending to
replace the set-top digital tuner and the DVD/DIVX player which sit in
the TV room at the moment, as well as (as always) network the audio &
video around the house.