Re: Roy Schestowitz is a god damn idiot.

On Jun 14, 12:39 am, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Rex Ballard wrote:
> > Of course, that little "easter egg"
> > turned out to increase the size of
> > Excel substantially, and forced the OS to
> > load DLL functions and
> > objects, even though they weren't
> > actually needed.  It increased the
> > memory requirements to run Microsoft Office as well.
>
> http://www.eeggs.com/items/45596.html

I ended up with a really cheezy version of space invaders.
Not a terribly impressive game.  Anything beter?  I had a
version of Space invaders for the Atari 2600, needed about 4 K of
RAM.  Maybe that's why soffice.bin is 70 megabytes!

IEXPLORE is 27 Meg.  explorer is 24 meg.