[News] [Linux] Red Hat Releases Command Center Service

Red Hat Enhances Software as a Service Capabilities to Broaden Overall System
Management Infrastructure

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat Command Center delivers affordable, easy-to-use monitoring for
| a wide range of IT infrastructure components spanning from servers
| and network devices to business applications and web sites.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070613/20070613005178.html?.v=1

Related:

Software-as-a-service vendor stands by open source infrastructure

,----[ Quote ]
| Finch says that, while entrepreneurs may be tempted to use closed
| source technology to run their business, they should consider using
| open source. "The reality is that a lot of people are more familiar
| with Windows and they think they know what they're doing. If you're
| getting ready to roll out an infrastructure and you're thinking,
| should I go with Windows or open source, in the long run I'm
| absolutely certain that open source is going to save them money.
| They're going to find it easier to manage, easier to upgrade,
| easier to control, and less likely to get hacked."
`----

http://www.itmanagersjournal.com/feature/22275

Is Microsoft Office Doomed?

,----[ Quote ]