[News] [Linux] Microsoft Spread More Propaganda as People Walk Away to Linux

Well, well, well...

Our friends at Microsoft are so scared of Linux adoption in Europe that they
have just conducted a 'study', just like the one they conducted in Indiana
schools, which moved to Linux. For your laughter...

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,121518.shtml

Zen Yourself Free: a Windows Defector Discovers ZenWalk

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.osnews.com/story.php/18076/Zen-Yourself-Free-a-Windows-Defector-Discovers-ZenWalk/