Re: [Rival] Microsoft Reveals Signs of Weakness and Desparation

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:36:33 -0700, nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have to admit I don't know about this personally.  I don't own either
> Zune or iPod---it it had to be one I'd buy iPod, but I don't like their
> DRM.  Maybe Jobs is getting rid of it, though.  If so, DRM will be another
> reason not to buy Zune.

I'm in the Sansa camp myself. I have an older e130. I really like it.
Fairly good UI. Uses one AAA battery (I use rechargeable Alkaline and NiMH
batteries with it normally). Has a decent DSP for enhancing the sound and
adding an equalizer. Takes up to 2GB SD Cards as well as having 512MB on
board (small now, but i still use both). Also has an FM Reciever (though
I'm an AM Talk Radio junkie).

I would never buy a Zune, and that's simply because it's too much flash
for too much cash.  The DRM is just rediculous.