[News] [Linux] More Examples of the Popularity of Linux

A temporary network on a budget for Southern California Linux Expo

,----[ Quote ]
| Exhibitors want isolated booth networks, attendees want more bandwidth,
| and nobody has much money. Here's how VLAN and QoS support on Linux routers
| helped keep a conference network up and running
|
| ...letting a motley assortment of virus-infected Microsoft Windows
| PCs, rogue DHCP servers, and beaconing boxes use it -- and still
| maintaining full network functionality -- is more than challenging.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/061107-temporaty-network-linux-expo.html

Linux Desktop and Palm

,----[ Quote ]
| This year I have moved from using Windows XP to using Mandriva Linux...
| With the addition of these two programs, I no longer need Windows.
`----

http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmaddicts/2007/06/linux_desktop_a.html

Logic Announces the latest Zoom Development Kit and System on Module...

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/topix/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070611006178&newsLang=en
http://tinyurl.com/32ukm5