[News] [Linux] Short Review of the Turbolinux Wizpy, PCLinuxOS

Turbolinux Wizpy [Review]

,----[ Quote ]
| Although many Linux distributions already offer this kind of
| functionality through "live" distributions that can be booted off of
| USB thumb drives, Turbolinux appears to be the first to roll that
| flexibility into a device that can be used as a portable media
| player as well.
|
| [...]
|
| It does, however, win some points on quality: the Wizpy's OLED
| screen can display 256,000 colors, compared to the iPod's LCD's 65,000.
`----

http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/firstlooks/130/Turbolinux_Wizpy.html

It would be nice to find some hands-on reviews.

Switching to PCLINUX from UBUNTU week 2

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://fos-softwares.blogspot.com/2007/06/switching-to-pclinux-from-ubuntu-week-2.html