Re: [News] [Linux] Microsoft's Linux Obsession, Apple Envy

__/ [ John Locke ] on Monday 11 June 2007 06:45 \__

> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:06:05 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Has Microsoft Gone Linux-Crazy?
>>
>>| Before anybody says "Maybe Microsoft wants to go into the Unix
>>| business themselves." - remember, they already tried that. Xenix was
>>| the Microsoft Unix, leveraged through them to eventually become SCO
>>| Unix. And we all know how that turned out, don't we?
>
> Its in the wind.  They're getting smarter. They've fianlly figured out
> that you don't need 75,000 people, a bunch of over paid execs, 500
> lawyers and six years to produce an operating system. Here comes
> MicroLux ! The latest and greatest distro from your favorite software
> company.

Oops. I should really reread the subject lines before posting. I write them
too fast and leave too many obvious typos (same in message bodies, but
that's less visible). Just to think that I used to have regrets and sorrow
when I spotted my typos a few years ago...