Re: [News] [Rival] ComputerWorld: Windows Vista Ultimate Disappoints Critics

Dr Gang Green <gg@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>> Critics: Vista Ultimate's promised add-ons just broken promises
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Trouble is, according to critics like Scott Dunn, an editor with
>> | the popular "Windows Secrets" newsletter, Microsoft hasn't followed
>> | through. Since January, when Vista was released to consumers, no new
>> | finished Extra have been offered to Ultimate users.
>> `----
>>
>> http://computerworld.com.my/ShowPage.aspx?pagetype=2&articleid=5464&pubid=4&issueid=115
>>
>> Vista isn't Me2, it's Win95 + 12 years
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Businesses will continue to stay away from Vista in droves. They have
>> | a perfectly acceptable alternative in Windows XP, and there's little
>> | upside in upgrading.
>> `----
>>
>> http://launchr.blogspot.com/2007/06/vista-isnt-me2-its-win95-12-years.html
>
> Great links - more .ASPX pages being served by Microsoft IIS servers. How
> embarassing for lienux.

Actually, Scott, I'd say that it's rather embarassing for Microsoft that
even though they command < 30% of the web server market, they're /still/
carrying so many stories which are, well, rather anti-Microsoft and/or
rather pro-Linux.  Wouldn't you say, Mr Nudds?

By the way, why do you keep nymshifting?  Don't you think anyone
respects any of your existing nyms?