Re: In case Microsoft DOES sue...

spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Anonymous <mix@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>
>> All Linux distros and open-source projects based in the U.S. should move
>> their operations to the European Union *immediately*!! Software patents
>> are not allowed there and it's therefore the only safe haven for Open
>> Source Software.
>
> In order for microsoft to sue, they must first DISCLOSE what they are suing
> about and give reasonable time for that stuff's removal and replacement.
>
> They've been blowing the patent trumpet for months now and what have we got
> out of it? Not a jot, not a line of text, not even a patent number.
>
> If they sue without due disclosure, they'll be laughed out of court.

What can they be thinking at Microsoft, to so closely emulate SCO in
their threats to sue their customers?

Oh, that's right, multiple comvicted felon Microsoft is a corporation,
so no thinking is involved.  Media hype tells the world who you are,
Microsoft!

Microsoft, listen up!!

When you piss and moan about undisclosed specious allegations of
purported or alleged misbehavior, on the part of 300 million former
customers, people who became disgusted by your criminal behavior and
faulty bloated virus magnet wares and who all have switched to products
that are created and marketed by honest programmers, you destroy any
credibility you might have ever had!

Then, you embedded DRM so deeply into VISTA that even your own Zune
didn't function!

I switched away from using all Microsoft bloatware in 1997.  I convert
one person/system each day, to FOSS... The switch was a trickle in 1997,
but, is now a pyroclastic flow of worldwide porportions!

Folks aren't interested in switching to your past virus magnet, XP, so
much as they desire to escape that world of "114,000 Microsoft Malware
Virus Definitions"!

http://livecdlist.com offers 315 FREE Distros!  Try the Mepis,
PCLinuxOS, FreeSBIE!  Live CDroms boot 99% of all Pentium class computers.