Re: In case Microsoft DOES sue...

____/ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 29 June 2007 11:49 : \____

> Anonymous <mix@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>
>> All Linux distros and open-source projects based in the U.S. should move
>> their operations to the European Union *immediately*!! Software patents
>> are not allowed there and it's therefore the only safe haven for Open
>> Source Software.
>
> In order for microsoft to sue, they must first DISCLOSE what they are suing
> about and give reasonable time for that stuff's removal and replacement.
>
> They've been blowing the patent trumpet for months now and what have we got
> out of it? Not a jot, not a line of text, not even a patent number.
>
> If they sue without due disclosure, they'll be laughed out of court.

Their explanation was a very funny one. They don't offer disclosure because
it's a lot of paperwork. I'm not joking. That kind of gives away it away,
doesn't it? It shows that they are as confident as SCO.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com
 12:00:01 up 12 days, 17:28,  4 users,  load average: 1.32, 2.25, 2.68