Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Unable to Cope with Self

[H]omer wrote:

>> This author is somewhat anti-Free software, by the way (based on other
>> writeups). Know the foe. It's another luddite that makes a career out of
>> Windows knowledge. Give him Linux and he'll spit out his pacifier.
>
> I just noticed something similar in another (hardware related) group.
>
> 1) ... 99% of the Windows related "advice" is laughable.
> 2) ... Anyone who mentions the word Linux, however amiably, is attacked.
>
> Seems to just be the one bigot doing the nasties, many of the rest only
> have positive things to say about Linux. I spotted a few familiar COLA
> noobs in there too.

There are Micoshaft Corporations bum boyz doing their rounds on
each of the newsgroups. You merely have to mention Pista in a
negative light before these bum boyz go into deranged goatse worship
ritual protecting the goat from criticism. Then all kinds of
sock puppets join in. I think Linux advocates should spread
to other newsgroups and advocate alternatives there
instead of letting these few paid asstroturfers control the
entire net.