Re: [News] Red Hat may be the next target for MS protection racket

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 28 June 2007 11:19 : \____

> I don't like the sound of this:
>
> .----
> | In an interview with Reuters, Szulik declined to say whether his
> | company is now in negotiations with Microsoft over signing such a
> | patent agreement.
> |
> | "I can't answer the question," he said.
> `----
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUSN2732322320070628
>
> That's not a "no". It should be a very definite "no". WTF!!!
>
> He also reveals that they had talks with the Beast before:
>
> .----
> | Szulik said his company last year held talks with Microsoft Corp
> | over a patent agreement that broke down before the software giant
> | signed a deal with Red Hat rival Novell
> `----
>
> The fact that Szulik was even in the same room as Sweaty gives me the
> creeps, but it seems like they had actual negotiations, and now he can't
> comment on the current position.
>
> Shit.
>
> Somebody has to stop these bastards before they swallow the whole damn
> Linux industry.

Watch who write the article. It's Finkle boy. It's FUD. He always publishes BS.

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/06/28/red-hat-patent/

Relax. It ain't happening.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "These characters were randomly picked"
 13:00:01 up 11 days, 18:28,  4 users,  load average: 1.84, 2.15, 2.37