Re: [News] LinkedIn and Adobe Adopt the Open APIs Approach

Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> LinkedIn to Open Platform
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| When LinkedIn opens its API, developers will be able to connect the
>>| mention of a person?s name on a blog, for example, to the person?s
>>| LinkedIn profile via a clickable link, according to LinkedIn
>>| spokesperson Mario Sundar.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.redherring.com/Article.aspx?a=22725&hed=LinkedIn+to+Open+Platform&sector=Industries&subsector=InternetAndServices
>>

> Interesting... business networking could start to merge with general
> social networking.

Note to Noobs : This article has nothing to do with Linux and is thus
off topic. Mark is shilling Roy's post by posting a meaningless sentence

,----
| Interesting... business networking could start to merge with general
| social networking.
`----

This makes absolutely zero sense. And if its what I think it means, then
totally wrong to boot.

--
> No manual is ever necessary.
May I politely interject here: BULLSHIT.  That's the biggest Apple lie of all!
		-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces