Re: [News] [Rival] Pro-Windows Trolling Entails a Punishment

[H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
>
>> Can't really see a particular issue with the word "bimbo", although it
>> clearly is intended to refer to a not-so-bright-but-pretty girl.  Just
>> watch Big Brother, you'll see them in droves, if you can stand the
>> boredom, but personally, I hate it.
>
> Remember that argument between Dudley Moore and Julie Andrews, in the
> film "10", over the use of the word "Broad" to describe a woman?
>
> One of the best on-screen arguments ever, especially the finale where
> Moore makes the comment "I'd be happy to lose like a man, if you weren't
> so damned determined to *win* like one".
>
> Hehe.

Haha!  Indeed.  The ongoing war between the sexes is never going to end,
and certainly each new generation seems to wish to find another way of
fighting it out.  Equality is never on the agenda, of course... there
are only ever winners and losers in this one.