Re: [News] [Rival] One Man Had 8 Broken XBox 360s from Microsoft

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Owner of eight failed Xbox 360 explains failures

I've had 3 failed Xboxes, the original version.
One system board failure. One cdrom failure and lastly a hard drive failure.
Two were warranty items, the third was not and I sold the box as a donor
system for parts.
This doesn't count the hundreds of times I've had to reboot, return games
that did not work on my machine or my friends machine but did work on
another person's machine, for no obvious reason.
It goes without saying I will never purchase another one.
Microsoft has made some great hardware over the years, the Xbox isn't one of
them. For those that hate Microsoft to the core, I am speaking of the
original Microsoft mouse and the Natural Keyboard. Both very good units.