Re: [News] [Rival] Pro-Windows Trolling Entails a Punishment

'omo wrote:
Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
Manny <manny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
Mark Kent wrote:

Why doesn't she just admit that she got it wrong?
Mary Jo Foley, like yourself, is a mindless lickspittle.
Sounds like Gary Stewart to me.  Careful with abusing people, your ISP
might just terminate your account.

He can run, but he can't hide.

<snort>

Pretty funny stuff coming from the less than useless nancy boi 'omo.

--
"You, sir, are rude. I will neither read nor reply to any of your messages." - Schestowitz replys to Dr. Hurt