[News] [Rival] Microsoft Violates Apple GUI Patents

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Violates Apple GUI Patents
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:40:37 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft infringing on one of Apple Patents?

,----[ Quote ]
| Keep in mind I am not a patent researcher, and I am sure Apple is not
| going to sue Microsoft for abusing one of their patents, but it does
| at least look like Microsoft is abusing this patent.
`----

http://www.noheat.com/2007/06/22/microsoft-infringing-on-one-of-apple-patents/

The magic lamp effect in Beryl is apparently excluded by default because of
some silly Apple patent.

Related:

The Apple vs. Microsoft GUI Lawsuit

,----[ Quote ]